Written by Initial Effort on February 14, 2018
- [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS Hello! I wanted to start a youtube journey but found that YouTube tightens rules around what channels can be monetized and now channels will need 4,000 hours of annual viewing time and over 1,000 subscribers. So before I activate adsense account on my channel I need those damn 4000 hours. Then I'll finish this headache I'll start my money making journey. Resent results (one week work): Views:... [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS
- ★ SOCIAL SIGNALS ★ $3 ★ ALL Sites ★ Unlimited URLs ★… ... ★ SOCIAL SIGNALS ★ $3 ★ ALL Sites ★ Unlimited URLs ★ Drip Feed ★ CUSTOM Orders ★ 16,000+ Orders Done
- “Oberlo for Banggood” How to automate… Hey guys, This is probably a pain point for a lot of sites that are scaling up. I started a Shopify store in January that now does about 50K/mo in revenue. Will be making a guide post soon explaining my method. Started off simple, dropshipping all the products from AliExpress and "automating" it using Oberlo. We've since expanded into accepting international orders and have found that we need to fulfill orders using Banggood and Gearbest. I hired a couple interns to fulfill the orders for... "Oberlo for Banggood" How to automate shopify orders?
- Coinmarketcap above 500,000,000,000!! OK OK I know how this looks, it looks like I'm a sad C### who sits in front of his screen pressing refresh but coinmarketcap just went above 500 BILLION for the first time to my knowledge and it was only Wednesday that I posted the thread below about it reaching 400 billion. I just must have an internal sensor that makes me want to check it at the right times. Shame I don't have one to tell me to buy at the right times, quite the opposite in fact ...Coinmarketcap above 500,000,000,000!!
- New Feature (Top posts, Recent posts) Yesterday was trying to search something through tags and i just entered and searched suddenly i saw Top posts and recent posts (2 tabs) I clicked on top posts there were posts that were high likes and comments and in recent posts tab there was recent ...
- Market Place – Bumping of threads by asking… Following on from @Sherbert Hoover's post: Sherbert Hoover said: ↑ I'm not referring to you breaking the rules or walking a gray area, but instead to sellers who tell users to bump the thread. You've done nothing wrong.Click to expand... I was wondering if the rules should be expanded so sales threads are not bumped by sellers asking users to post every time they place an order etc.? I was looking for reviews of some social media services and...Market Place - Bumping of threads by asking users to post to confirm orders