Written by ADLUDUM on December 4, 2017
- Powh 3d – Revolutionary AI Run Decentralized… This is revolutionary in a way. It’s a first platform run entirely by AI. There is no human intervention. I’ve personally invested whatever ethereum I could master out of my slumpin’ portfolio. The coverage on this pretty much exploded the last few wee...
- Best way to re-use a newsletter list? Heya, guys So, a friend of mine jas an online store, and I help him out with his paid advertising, bringing in traffic, etc. He also has a nice enough( when it comes to size, in our country) e-mail list, featuring 25+k mails of buyers. We'd like to use the list to joint-venture a drop-shipping store together, but we'd like to do it without bringing in his main business in the line of fire, by marketing to those people using a brand new site/funnel. What's the easiest way of doing this? We...Best way to re-use a newsletter list?
- Bringing more traffic to website I currently am just using PPC campaigns (adwords+retarget with fb ads). What are all the other ways to bringing traffic to a website? Can I expect some noticeable results from posting 1 relevant blog post once a day? I have a lot of IM experience, ...
- CPA + YOUTUBE ADS? – Made my first dollars with CPA Hello, some of you will recognize me. About 3 weeks ago I've posted a thread wich was about YouTube + CPA. Basically I was asking about ranking CPA-videos, and if it would make sense to buy high retention views etc... Well the whole thing turned out very well for me. I've made my first 70$ with CPA in just 3 weeks! Now I obviously want to make more money and I recently had an idea. Would it make sense to promote CPA-videos and offers over skippable YouTube video ads? I created an AdWords... CPA + YOUTUBE ADS? - Made my first dollars with CPA
- How do I directly contact CPA offers to get them on… I am looking to cut out my CPA network for particular offers that I have identified (I know which 2 offers I want). I can set up my own CPA network but what I'm not sure about is... how do I contact these offers and get them on my "CPA network"? Is there a place I can find contact information for them so I can talk to the offer people directly? Is there a standard procedure in the CPA industry to handle this? Thanks.
- People Helping People Worldwide There is a program, no, a community of people who are learning how easy it is to invest a one time payment of $50 and watch it all come back to them and then some. Doc Lett, marketing legend, has created a revolutionary matrix that helps people help people. You will be placed under your sponsor and it's a combined effort to put people under you. THEY PUT PEOPLE UNDER YOU. They don't get paid until you do. It's a win win at people helping people worldwide. Check it out for yourself and tell...People Helping People Worldwide