If I create a thread and I want to get more work, people who will need mt service like buyer use this site or not?
WHAT DO COMMON PEOPLE THINKS ABOUT BLACK HAT WORL ??
Other people use this site to hire a freelancer??
If i worked here as SELLER, will i get a response on my thread regarding my service?
- Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer… Hello, So I am in dire need of multiple (100s) of amazon buyer accounts . I bought private proxies (blazingseo) and use them in firefox (foxy proxy) installed in the virtual xp machine. initially it worked fine and i could purchase the product i wanted (used fake address ofcourse) using entropay but after a few 100 accounts its not working, whenever i try to place an order using entropay sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Then I bought a cheap vps and created an account ,... Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer accounts for prouct ranking purpose?
- Black Hat SEO Practices For 2018 Black hat SEO is different from the white hat SEO that majority of us know. This is because common SEO practices aim at moving human audiences. However, the Black hat SEO dwells on the robotic search engines. Unfortunately, when you are not careful on ...
- Can’t Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what? A buyer opened a case, I went straight to refund the buyer. I got a message saying the Refund Failed and to go to paypal. I checked in my paypal and that transaction has no option to "Issue a Refund" which is normally there. It's gone. I don't want to get a seller defect for not sending them a refund in 4 days. If the buyer escalates it, ebay won't be able to refund them either right? There's an error, so I shouldn't get a defect? Just want to make sure. Also, maybe this buyer... Can't Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what?
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see... Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- My Fix on the Easiest Black Hat CPA Method Ever :… This method is very simple and very unethical/black hat. If you’re not okay with that you shouldn’t be here in the first place! The first thing that I need to point out is that, with all black hat leads, you will need to cover your tracks. The best...
- Response From MOZ Q&A Forum Regarding My PBN Hello again BHW, I recently posted in the Moz Q&A Forum asking how many backlinks to include in a guest blog within a PBN. The response was unexpected and I wanted to get the BHW communities opinion. I am now worried about using the PBN in which I have access too... Here is the link: https://moz.com/community/q/how-many-backlinks-should-i-incluede-in-guest-blog The worrying reply: "You're playing a really dangerous game here. The google algorithm maps the blogs to find... Response From MOZ Q&A Forum Regarding My PBN