If I create a thread and I want to get more work, people who will need mt service like buyer use this site or not?
WHAT DO COMMON PEOPLE THINKS ABOUT BLACK HAT WORL ??
Other people use this site to hire a freelancer??
If i worked here as SELLER, will i get a response on my thread regarding my service?
- Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer… Hello, So I am in dire need of multiple (100s) of amazon buyer accounts . I bought private proxies (blazingseo) and use them in firefox (foxy proxy) installed in the virtual xp machine. initially it worked fine and i could purchase the product i wanted (used fake address ofcourse) using entropay but after a few 100 accounts its not working, whenever i try to place an order using entropay sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Then I bought a cheap vps and created an account ,... Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer accounts for prouct ranking purpose?
- Can’t Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what? A buyer opened a case, I went straight to refund the buyer. I got a message saying the Refund Failed and to go to paypal. I checked in my paypal and that transaction has no option to "Issue a Refund" which is normally there. It's gone. I don't want to get a seller defect for not sending them a refund in 4 days. If the buyer escalates it, ebay won't be able to refund them either right? There's an error, so I shouldn't get a defect? Just want to make sure. Also, maybe this buyer... Can't Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what?
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see... Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- [RULES] Posting in Hire A Freelancer The Hire a Freelancer section is to help you find people with skills that you need to complete tasks your business or website. If you are looking for services such as links, accounts, software etc please check the marketplace first and only post your request in this section if you can't find what you're looking for. The Hire a Freelancer section is designed to help you find people to complete tasks. If you are looking... [RULES] Posting in Hire A Freelancer
- Confused about returns and seller defects I was doing a lot of searching and I'm finding mixed answers so I'm confused. Does anyone know if a seller AUTOMATICALLY gets a seller defect rating when an INAD (item not as described) return case is opened? I read that it's an automatic defect no matter if I refund the buyer, accept the return and then refund the buyer after it's been returned. But not sure if that policy changed or not. I thought the only time it counts as a seller defect is when ebay is asked to step in to resolve... Confused about returns and seller defects
- Do you think freelancer.com is a good place to hire… Hi guys, currently im using a SEO service provider from freelancer.com. Not to discredit them or something but it seems im more "on the ball" then them. Even simple mistakes like indexing or no indexing pages i have to do myself and update ...