What do you think are the 2 biggest mistakes that Internet Marketers perform in today's time?
Here goes my list:
1. Using Spun Content (Some still ask questions like will this "content generator" work)
2. Heavily depending on one link strategy (Be it white or black or gray)
What's yours? Let's create a list of mistakes
Just felt like asking. What's your blogging game plan for 2018? Focusing on Audio? Focusing on voice search results? Traditional blogging? more affiliate marketing? Are blogs dying?
Would love to know your thoughts on blogging in 2018 and beyond.
I am bored
- Unlike others, we are a trustworthy company in the world of IM. We don't overpromise but we try to overdeliver every single time
- We love what we do! We are a big team of happy people
- We actually care for our clients. Unlike some others, we use brain when we work
What Do You Get?
16th December is coming up which is our victory day in Bangladesh. We were thinking of collecting video messages across the globe and creating a compiled video. Would you be up for it? We literally need 100s of videos so I would probably not be able to offer more than $2/video.
It can be a 30 second selfie clip recorded using your cellphone. You will have to tell where you are from and you will wish Bangladesh a very happy victory day.
Hey, I am Gabriela from Brazil….
Regular Cost: $79
Comment To Receive a 10% Discount Directly To Your Inbox!
Google has changed a lot over the last couple of years. With all those unpredictability, one thing is certain!
Google loves quality content.
That's logical. Google is a search engine and they want to satisfy their customers by providing the best possible resources as search results every single time. It is obvious that whether you are building a money site, a Web 2.0 or a PBN, quality content should always be your priority in…