Opening this thread to know what you guys are doing about GDPR. Any change in the way you collect leads on site?
It sure doesn't seem like Mark is in any kind of threat. Today's the second day of the testimony. Thoughts?
Yesterday Mark specifically said that there will be a version of Facebook that's free. Maybe they also have a paid version in mind?
What do you think are the 2 biggest mistakes that Internet Marketers perform in today's time?
Here goes my list:
1. Using Spun Content (Some still ask questions like will this "content generator" work)
2. Heavily depending on one link strategy (Be it white or black or gray)
What's yours? Let's create a list of mistakes
Just felt like asking. What's your blogging game plan for 2018? Focusing on Audio? Focusing on voice search results? Traditional blogging? more affiliate marketing? Are blogs dying?
Would love to know your thoughts on blogging in 2018 and beyond.
I am bored
- Unlike others, we are a trustworthy company in the world of IM. We don't overpromise but we try to overdeliver every single time
- We love what we do! We are a big team of happy people
- We actually care for our clients. Unlike some others, we use brain when we work
What Do You Get?
16th December is coming up which is our victory day in Bangladesh. We were thinking of collecting video messages across the globe and creating a compiled video. Would you be up for it? We literally need 100s of videos so I would probably not be able to offer more than $2/video.
It can be a 30 second selfie clip recorded using your cellphone. You will have to tell where you are from and you will wish Bangladesh a very happy victory day.
Hey, I am Gabriela from Brazil….