Written by Festinger on February 9, 2018
I keep trying to refresh the topic for new replies, but I cannot find them.
Can anybody tell me how this works?
- Keep Strong MoSalah You’ll never Walk Alone I Hope you never give up and always give your best performa do not forget to forgive the mistakes Sergio ramos to you You keep being a champion in our hearts
- Improve Site Loading Speed in 2 Minutes Site loading time is very important factor for your SERPs. Google always rank a site better which have less loading time.Google has officially announced it as its important ranking factir. (Refrence:searchengineland dot com) Google’s Zhiheng Wang and ...
- Website Structure Question – /topic or… Hey Guys, I'm planning a new affiliate site which was 100 products coming for it shortly. I'm just planning the structure and i'm torn between two options, let's assume one page of this site is for 'best car tyres'. Which option would be better: A) domain.com/automotive/tyres/best-car-tyres B) domain.com/automotive/best-car-tyres If I went with A) I would have 25 posts, all under different sub-categories, with about 1 or 2 posts in each. But each subcategory would have a nice focus on a...Website Structure Question - /topic or /topic/sub-topic
- 150 mbps vs 1 gigabyte Internet (page load speed) Hello guys, I currently have 150 mbps Internet. It’s fast but I notice sometimes it can be sluggish. Like loading larger pages (I.e Majestic) for the first time after clearing cache. Or loading (sometimes) pages with large amounts of text. Sometimes I...
- Can’t edit posts etc? Everytime I try to edit a post, or do anything on BHW nowadays I just get "loading" icon up in the right corner, without anything actually happening. Just loading, loading and loading. I can't delete/edit posts, I can't see my Alerts without clicking on it, same for PMs. I thought it was AdBlocker that was messing stuff up, but it's not. What's going on? Am I alone with this issue? I'm on Google Chrome with a PC. And when I reply in threads, I can't see that the post actually got sent....Can't edit posts etc?
- Site Architecture Issue Calling all technical SEO experts: If a site URL is in the following format: mysite.com/category/topic/post and the /topic/ is actually a 404. So basically mysite.com/category/topic leads to a 404 but mysite.com/category/topic/post is just fine (Lea...