Written by Festinger on February 9, 2018
I keep trying to refresh the topic for new replies, but I cannot find them.
Can anybody tell me how this works?
- Website Structure Question – /topic or… Hey Guys, I'm planning a new affiliate site which was 100 products coming for it shortly. I'm just planning the structure and i'm torn between two options, let's assume one page of this site is for 'best car tyres'. Which option would be better: A) domain.com/automotive/tyres/best-car-tyres B) domain.com/automotive/best-car-tyres If I went with A) I would have 25 posts, all under different sub-categories, with about 1 or 2 posts in each. But each subcategory would have a nice focus on a...Website Structure Question - /topic or /topic/sub-topic
- Can’t edit posts etc? Everytime I try to edit a post, or do anything on BHW nowadays I just get "loading" icon up in the right corner, without anything actually happening. Just loading, loading and loading. I can't delete/edit posts, I can't see my Alerts without clicking on it, same for PMs. I thought it was AdBlocker that was messing stuff up, but it's not. What's going on? Am I alone with this issue? I'm on Google Chrome with a PC. And when I reply in threads, I can't see that the post actually got sent....Can't edit posts etc?
- ❇️[F5 SEO]SimpleEffectiveCheap Link Building Packs… Sales Page: http://www.webstreetseo.com/ For any more questions please Post here or PM me. Contact Email: info [@] webstreetseo.com... ❇️[F5 SEO]SimpleEffectiveCheap Link Building Packs to Refresh Your Site 50% Discount Offer
- Facebook backend. Hi guys! Is there any other way to access Facebook from backend other than normal browser which is slowing me totally down. Other sites are opening faster, but anytime I want to work on the FB pages, it keeps loading till thy kingdom come, ordinary co...
- YouTube Comment Blaster – Multi Threaded… - Multi Threaded - Commenting (w/ Replies) & Rating - Pure HTTP Requests - Post Comments To Videos Post comments directly to videos to promote your offers or simulate activity. Smart Replies Reply to one of the top comments that will give you...
- Site Loading speed Query This came to my attention a few days ago. A client of ours is saying that his site's loading speed in extremely low. Well the checked up for technical issues but couldn't find any reason for this cause. Even we changes the theme loading simple one but still no change. We also contacted the hosting company but their response is that couldn't find any cause too. We are still now also looking every possible aspect that might have caused.