As the thread stated, i am wondering if followliker has a option where i can block or remove my follower using a list i created through my excel. I wanna do this for a few accounts as whenever i scroll through using my phone i found that there are many inactive or fake follower following it. Any help is appreciated . Thanks
- Need a Little help about excel how to sort out this data? hello all excel expert , i need a little help in this big community . as you can see there are name and some number inside the file and all are in the same colume , and i can not separate it into the two column , i need the number only like from &quo...
- [Instagram] How to get an inactive username? 2016 Hey guys, it's me Akash Patel. First of all this isn't a method for gaining an account, I'm asking a question... I've been searching around for quite some time now. I've this inactive username I really want on Instagram. All the methods I've found are from 2013-2015 are done/not going to work anymore because of the increase in security and whatnot. Anyways.. I was wondering if any of you guys know how to acquire this account. Please don't say hack/crack into it. I... [Instagram] How to get an inactive username? 2016
- HELP! Can’t delete old, inactive ads on IG (FB… Hi guys, backstory first: My personal FB account got disabled for good after 2 copyright infringement strikes, no chance to get it back as far as I know. To my actual issue: I have problems deleting my old inactive ads on my two main IG accounts which were connected to my personal FB acc. I tried to switch back to personal to connect my IG accounts to my new FB acc but I got an error that I need to delete all active ads first (no active ads tho). Anyone who experienced the same issue? P.S:... HELP! Can't delete old, inactive ads on IG (FB account disabled recently)
- GEO Blocking Regulation Proposal (European Comission) Is anybody else following this? I understand that from an SEO standpoint, geo-blocking isn't the best for indexation but for international commerce companies this tends to be a common practice. I am wondering if I am reading this proposed legislation correctly and if so, could this impact Google's algorithm to treat any site with Geo-IP much more harshly? I work with an agency as my FT gig and probably 50% of our largest international and more strategic clients implement geo-IP redirects... GEO Blocking Regulation Proposal (European Comission)
- Blocking Followers who are not engaged with page? So wouldn't doing this be beneficial for your overall page because if they don't like/comment on your page then they are not helping you. Instead, they're making you look worse. (searched the forum already, didnt find specifically answering this) Thus, by blocking them and decreasing your follower count you are improving your engagement %? Does this make sense or a dumb idea? Is there a way to identify which followers you have that are not liking your page? Other than manually looking...Blocking Followers who are not engaged with page?
- Seoer reviews opponent Đánh giá của đối thủ là một trong những bước để làm SEO tối quan trọng. Đánh giá về đối thủ: Quả thật là các từ khóa được nhắm mục tiêu, chúng ta cũng nên nghiên cứu việc ký kết các đối thủ cạnh tranh của chúng tôi, và điểm mạnh của đối thủ là, thông q...