Written by TechFinder on November 29, 2017
- Need advice with brand name protect Hello, We have two year old shop with our brand name, with 10 brand domains (.COM included). Brand name is not registrated as a trade mark. Today we got email from china hosting company like this: Dear CEO or General Manager, Please read this lett...
- Social Media Handles not ranking for Brand keyword Hello! Relatively new here; longtime lurker. Been working with a brand to help with content/SEO. To help boost engagement, I subscribed to automatic engagement for the brand's twitter and instagram through fastfollowerz. That + a 'likes campaign' with Archie.co as well as a follow/unfollow campaign through a third platform, has lead not only to an appearance in rapid growth, but an actual steady natural growth. However, within the last couple of months, the brand's IG and Twitter... Social Media Handles not ranking for Brand keyword
- PJ’s Premium Quality Content Service For Money… Google has changed a lot over the last couple of years. With all those unpredictability, one thing is certain! Google loves quality content. That's logical. Google is a search engine and they want to satisfy their customers by providing the best possible resources as search results every single time. It is obvious that whether you are building a money site, a Web 2.0 or a PBN, quality content should always be your priority in... PJ's Premium Quality Content Service For Money Sites - (Starting From $1.65/500 Words)
- [hot]How to steal BRAND and profit! First I must say it is blackhat. Second I must say it is SEO. I can hold this information for myself, but sharing it with you because I'm not in love with Google. Short story: I worked for a brand last few years - not full time job, but I did researches and optimization with success. The brand is #2 for the niche - not big niche, but the competitors spends x10 more for SEO and advertising. With my help the brand saving over $1000/month for advertising and SEO. This brand doing real... [hot]How to steal BRAND and profit!
- Some techniques to get people to search my brand… It will be useful if I could influence people to search my brand name in Google. It gives branding signals. It must be real people searching, not bots. Now, what can we do (easily) to get people to search my brand name? Let me start. 1. Run referral s...
- [LETS COLLABORATE] Add a item that you give your… Perceived value is an important thing in digital marketing. Giving clients something that looks like a big deal gets you a lot of brownie points. Little do they know, it doesn't take much effort on your part. But because you gave it to them on top of the work you have done, it makes you v good. There's a lot of situations you can use items of perceived value. It could be when a client isn't happy with what they received for the money, at the beginning/end of a campaign to make to make them...[LETS COLLABORATE] Add a item that you give your clients for perceived value!