Written by Allen Low on April 17, 2018
Hi, i want to change my permalinks to /%category%/%postname%/ and i also want to implement https for my blog. Can i do both in 1 shot?
What is the method to implement https and change permalinks without affect SEO?
- Question about links building strategic Hello Everyone, I have a problem on link building to my ecommence shop. My site Structure Homepage - No keyword targeting Category 1 Page - Targeting keyword "Category 1" Category 2 Page - Targeting keyword "Category 2" Category 3 P...
- How to do my Amazon affiliate website structure? I'm working on starting my amazon affiliate site and I don't want to make any mistake that will cost me months of working just for 1 little thing. I need help on how to structure my site. Lets just say I'm trying to rank for "beard trimmers" how should I structure it? www.mysite.com/category/beard-trimmers www.mysite.com/beard-trimmers Also how should my tittle be for my main... How to do my Amazon affiliate website structure?
- Silo URL Structure / Understanding Hi All Long time reader short time 'member' I'm struggling to figure out the correct way to structure a site for ecommerce using Silo with similar products. Say for example I'm selling plants and my one category is fruit plants Id normally make this url something like: url.com/fruit-plants/ then the sub category url.com/fruit-plants/strawberry-plants/ and then products url.com/fruit-plants/strawberry-plants/type-one-strawberry-plant.html... Silo URL Structure / Understanding
- My first niche site has an authority site structure.… Hello dear BHW community, So here it is : I've started building my first amazon affiliate website a year ago and my money page is ranking on the second page of the SERPs right now. The problem is, I didn't structure it like a niche site : my homepage has a slider with the latest articles, then a list of the most recent articles and a few sidebar widgets. What I realised is that niche sites usually have the money article on their homepage, then supporting articles elsewhere linking...My first niche site has an authority site structure. Is it too late to change it ?
- SILO – how do i actually put the links on my site? Ok, I totally understand the silo structure when looking at it on paper with the cornerstone content article linking to each category and then the category linking down to the blog posts in each category (and also linking back up to the category and co...
- [IDEA] A structure with a blog that links it all Hi, Since I'm starting my dropshipping store( no Wifi this month) and planning to start an another one I had an idea. It would be good to start writing a blog? A blog that is not in a specified niche but it will spread in every possible niche staying in one only big niche, i don't know if I was clear but I hope it will. My plan is to write and build this blog in the time using it as a blog, as an affiliate site and an authority page to link to my future stores. My only concern is: i plan to... [IDEA] A structure with a blog that links it all