Right now im analyzing my competioner. And he got a very nice URL Structure. (Siloing)
Will there be a Problem with Google if i copy the URL Structure of this site? (Copy his whole Silo Structure?)(Same Anchors)
Hope Someone can help me.
Sorry for my bad English im from germany.
- ICO-1 This week, Analyzing Celsius. Greetings everyone and welcome to the first thread of analyzing ICO's, I will be analyzing different ICO's with great potential of succeeding and I am not talking about Pumpin-&-Dumping, I am talking about real investment, I will try to share thoughts regarding different ICO's whitepapers and potentials, I will also point out different ICO's which can be potential scams, anyways lets start, This week I will be analyzing everything regarding the CELSIUS-ICO or most known as (CEL), I will try... ICO-1 This week, Analyzing Celsius.
- To Silo or Not to Silo. Long time lurker & noob here looking for a little guidance. So I have a motoring blog that I'm considering siloing as an effort to not only better organize the site to improve user experience but also hoping to get a traffic boost out of it. We cover aftermarket tuners pretty extensively on our blog and our current category structure is organized by Aftermarket Tuner brand and also Vehicle Make. So a blog post at the moment can be found in the Aftermarket Tuner brands category and also... To Silo or Not to Silo.
- God Damn Can Someone Help Me With… ive been buying services here. someone told me today that these links have over used my keywords for anchors. just for a couple urls. i bought packages that you can only use 3 to 5 keywords, i gave them my keywords i used in my reviews. so he says the ...
- Am I on the right track with Siloing my site? Hello, Looking to start my first Aff site, been using Ahrefs for my keyword research and I've got several topics with just under 250 keywords ranging from long tails to a few higher comp terms. My main priorities are site structure and content quality - I want to see how much traffic I can get with little offpage SEO and aged indexed content. This leads me to Siloing my site. I've read on other forums some people rate siloed sites and others don't - I've decided I want to, as it will help... Am I on the right track with Siloing my site?
- Guide to building your first site – Part 3:… This is part 3 of the guide and is all about organising your information, building your site and implimenting a SILO structure if required. Part 1 - picking your niche is here- http://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/guide-to-building-your-first-site-part-1-...
- Not sure about these anchors. Are they affecting my… So, i have been building couple of sites for more than a year and I'm struggling with the link building part from quite some time now. This post is regarding one such site, the domain is 2 years old and it has more than 100k words of content with long articles, pillar pages, etc following the Silo structure. I had made some link building package purchases from the marketplace apart from improving the site's silo structure and onpage. Now, few days ago I discovered some weird looking anchor...Not sure about these anchors. Are they affecting my rankings?