I am completely rewriting a old post because its not very good, is it better if I delete it and just create a new post on same subject. (it will have same title and h1 tag) Or should I just delete all the content on it and just add new content and maybe use google fetch to index. The old content has only been out 1 week.
- [POLL] Is there demand for a high-quality article… Hi everybody, I'm an AI & NLP researcher working on a new article rewriting tool on my own time. I noticed that existing article rewriting tools (or spinners) are total crap (at least those that I managed to try or read about on the Internet) and I was wondering if there is demand for an automated rewriting tool that creates high-quality content, that keeps high readability, coherence with original text and grammatical correctness. In particular, I wanted to know if article spinner... [POLL] Is there demand for a high-quality article rewriting tool?
- Maybe we should make something similar to… Maybe, the IM, freelancing, digital goods and online business world deserve for action like with Facebook and #closefacebook tag on twitter. Maybe we should make #nopaypal tag. If it would be a viral, we could start changing customers thinking. I will ...
- Looking for someone to search specific tag in… Hi there, Looking to have someone search my video through a specific tag (Currently ranking 25th on a tag that is searched 100,000+ times a month), click on said video & watch the entire thing and then leave with a like or share. I'm hoping this experiment (Done roughly 10, 20, 50 or 100 times) will boost the ranked tag of that video, rather than simply buying the views for that video. Is this something that would work? If not, why not? Would love to know. Please let me know... Looking for someone to search specific tag in YouTube, find my video and give it 100% retention
- Tips/Thoughts on rewriting existing content for a… Hi guys, I have an existing website, and am interested in setting up a new website in a similar niche with some overlapping content from my first site (so I rank both sites). I'm looking into ways to go about rewriting some of my content from my first site in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality and obviously without being flagged as my own duplicate content... I was wondering whether you guys have any experience doing something similar, and whether you could share some nuggets,...Tips/Thoughts on rewriting existing content for a new website
- Google: 6 Ways You Can Get Ready for the Mobile First Index Google has published its official advice on getting ready for the mobile-first search index, a transition which is expected to roll out more broadly in early 2018. The mobile-first index has already... Google: 6 Ways You Can Get Ready for the ...
- How better make meta-tag titles in a site catalog? My website is catalog houseplants. Every houseplant is a separate page. I made a pattern for meta-tag titles: !Name of houseplant - Plant Care Instructions Example: Dracaena - Plant Care Instructions (whatflower.net/houseplant/dracaena/) Where first part "Name of houseplant" change, but second part "Plant Care Instructions" is constant for all pages. It's normal fo Google (USA)? Maybe I need to entirely unique titles? Also tell me please, how better make tags H1? There I just wrote name...How better make meta-tag titles in a site catalog?