Written by GoodLife Naciri on December 7, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm a CPA marketer and I'd like you to tell me if it is a good idea to use a Cost per Conversion campaign to promote CPA offers on facebook ? and why ?
- Looking for Experienced Marketer to run ads on… As the title says, I'm looking for an experienced marketer to run some ads on Adwords, Reddit and Facebook. You set up the ads, get access to Google Analytics to keep track of success rate and optimize. Budget: ~$3000 Timeframe: ~14 days starting this week Compensation: 10% of the ad budget or the 5% other affiliates receive (your decision after knowing the project) If the campaign is successful, there will be another campaign starting next year with a much higher budget. Only Jr.VIP and...Looking for Experienced Marketer to run ads on AdWords, Reddit, Facebook
- promote cpa adult offers on instagram hello guys two months ago i build adult page on instagram and the page is going viral so i decide to promote some adult ( DOI , SOI ) offers . my method is to watermarking videos with my landing page link and use DM also without putting my link in b...
- How to run Adcombo’s COD offers with Facebook Ads? I am new to facebook marketing also affiliate marketing cash on delivery offer. I would like to promote Adcombo network's cash on delivery offers through facebook ads. To promote these offers through facebook, I can't directly place my affiliate link with facebook ads, so I need to create SAFE PAGE. Is there anyone can guide me step by step How to create the campaign ? How to create safepage ? How to setup my offer's affiliate link through my safepage? What is redirect... How to run Adcombo's COD offers with Facebook Ads?
- PROMOTE CPA USING FACEBOOK ADS IN 2018 ??? Hey everyone ! I'm a actually a "newbie" and I've tried Pop traffic and many other mobile traffic sources but it didn't work well for me so today I've finally decided to use Facebook Ads and there are some things I really wanna know : Is it actually profitable to promote CPA offers using facebook ads ? (PS: I tried 1 year ago and it was okay). I'd also like to know how to not get my fb ads account banned ? Is it possible to Track a CPA fb ads campaign ? Cheers Hahahaha
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- Digital Marketer Becomes Presidential Campaign Manager Regardless of your political leanings, this is particularly cool for us in the digital marketing and IM niche. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43214457 "After graduating from Trinity, Parscale moved to California and worked as a sales an...