Written by MisterF on March 27, 2018
Do you know just how much data / information FB hold about you and your activities?
Sit down, brace yourself and check for yourself;
Settings then on General settings then click on download a copy of your Facebook Data
- How To Remove My Arrest / Court Records from SERPs i went to prison a few years back and my arrest records are still online. my court records show up whenever my name is googled. Please how can I get rid of this? I wrote to some of the agencies that included my records (in U.S.) - private companies and some of them removed my records from their website index records but some refused and some just didn't answer. Please any help would be appreciated. Is there a service offered here that can help me with this? Thanks
- Should i wear a knee brace while running? I am planning long runs and also miles of cycling, so my question is: should i wear a knee brace while running? I am not having any knee injury at the moment nor any in the past. But, does it help in injury prevention? Anyone
- Solution – Adwords Suspicious Payment activities I get lot of queries from tech support companies how to create adword accounts targeting usa/canada/UK using indian billing to generate tech support calls. Majority of people say that as soon as they add their cards or make payment through net banking. Account gets suspended mentioning reason as suspicious payment activities. It's a real pain in the neck because you put so much effort to create the landing page and set up the account. Each time you waste a new TFN, new domain hosting. It... Solution - Adwords Suspicious Payment activities
- new here, also new in forums in general 🙂 Hi, I'm new in forums in general, but I may read thousands of articles here over about the last 10 years I really like to join the community here, but I don't know exactly how, I think because of here is a "black hat" forums so every new member is a spammer until reach high levels or some thing like that my only 1 experiment in forums was with a local one, we all was about 25 - 100 active members, so I know every one and like some and hate some others but here I think I will not... new here, also new in forums in general
- Automated Data Extraction for various SEO Activities Hello guys, I need some help regarding automated SEO data extraction. I am looking for tools which will automate the data extraction work. Following are activities which we perform manually or are semi-automated: Extracting on-page data (Title, desc...
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...