Written by norton88 on January 28, 2018
Hi, I'm new, I hope I can find some good stuff here, bye
- Bitwarden – bye bye Last Pass Hello guys, I just want to drop a quick tip here. Before this, I've been using Last Pass since 2009, but then deleted my account in 2017 because I was looking for an open source password manager. I switched to Keepass 2 for a few months. Keepass 2 was good, but only available offline. No online vault, unlike Last Pass. But then, just recently I found this password manager, Bitwarden https://bitwarden.com . It is somewhat similar to Last Pass, but even better, it is open source.... Bitwarden - bye bye Last Pass
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- Bye bye Net Neutrality I cannot believe it what the are doing. fking system. Bye free internet...... What do you think?
- Paying $2000 to join for coaching and selling their products I have my mindset set on paying a high-value membership and I'm pretty much convinced I will have a positive ROI after a while. Now, this is a lot of money and the risk of getting fucked seams minimal. Have done some research to see if the company have a bad rep but I couldn't find anything. What measures would you take beforehand in case you got ripped off and the money goes bye-bye and you get nothing in return. Appreciate your response BTW Would you inform your CC number through a chat?
- Collection Of Average Crypto Tard Thinking by average, i mean anyone that isn't a whale or a dev, so 99,98-9% i guess? ''this coin is going to change the world'' - the team behind the ico just purchased the website domain ''it has to go up now, becouse it went up before'' - convincing someone to invest into their coin ''blockchain is the future'' - knows literally nothing about it, has to read a guide to open a wallet ''i think that i should invest into x coin'' - sees that is went up x% on coinmarketcap ''i've read x...Collection Of Average Crypto Tard Thinking
- I can’t do it Here I am again, I can't believe it. For the past few years I've been preparing myself; book after book, I've spent years learning and developing my products. They're ready. I've created what I consider to be 2 outstanding products, it's been a super tough jorney in all senses, I've made many sacrifices, but it's almost ready. 99% of the work is done, but I can't do it. I can't publish it. I am one more day of full work away to go live, but everytime I sit on my desktop chair it's like if... I can't do it