I am the newbie – greeting all you oldbies
Didnt come here to make money or sell anything
More like looking for serious help from serious internet experts
My website is under constant DDOS attack and I am totally desperate
Cant take that any longer and looking for help
Hope I am right here ?
Otherwise just kick me out – not to waste our time
- Serious question about a DDOS attack! For the first time, I received a DDOS attack on one of my domains yesterday. I'm not sure how or why it happened but it did and my whole host went down for the whole day. So I'm currently hosting with HostWinds, I was hosting with the ultimate Business host when the DDOS attack was happening. They suggested that I'd upgrade to a dedicated server which is around $110 per month and I did. I'm not sure if it's worth it though. I did lose a lot of money from the down time yesterday which... Serious question about a DDOS attack!
- I need help. My website is 11 months under DDOs attack Hello, I need help. My website is getting hit by big layer 7 DDOs and no and one can mitigate?. I tried many hosting company but they failed to protect my website. The attacker is targeting the DNS so moving to another new server IP is useless. Its been 11 months and until now i'm looking for the solution. I'm using wordpress and the attacker is using my search function to attack by getting different search terms using multiple IP. I already tried different method... I need help. My website is 11 months under DDOs attack
- Negative SEO attack- Finding Source of attack? Hello, One of my website's is undergoing a pretty ugly Negative SEO attack with lots of spammy links from bullshit websites- of course in effort to move us down Google; Most all of the domains are "privacy" protected via WhoisGuard- of course they aren't responding either; The Hosting company for all of the domains is ccaos.com who is doing a 'fair' job at playing dumb; We're filing DMCA's like crazy with Google and having good success with getting Google to remove the spam links, but... Negative SEO attack- Finding Source of attack?
- How to protect against massive DDOS? (250 mio… Hello, I hope, I am right in this forum. Recently I had an massive DDOS-Attacke over 3 days with round about 250 mio requests. Even cloudflare (free mode) could not handle it at all and approx. 20 mio requests reached my server. So the site was down...
- Verge XVG compromised by 51% attack XVG is forced to fork due to a 51% attack. If you hold some you'd better dump it before people fully start realizing what's going on.. More info about: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/05/...een-hit-with-a-51-attack-loses-250000-tokens/ https://coincentral.com/verge-suffers-51-attack-hard-forks-in-response/amp/
- Desperate , no visitors , more than 100 articles Hello BHW, I have a question (simple one i guess) ! When you try to rank a website, full of articles, u try to rank every article of the website distinctly or its about to define the most important keyword of your activity and you try to optimize it e...