Written by Web Expert on February 14, 2018
I have a sales thread on marketplace forum web design and i am allowed to bump it every 48 hours but i dont know how to do it can any one help me in this ?
I will be thankful
- Looking to partner up with Sales Person or Agency Hello there, I have a small team of web designers and i'm looking for a sales person that will sell my services or agency which is looking to outsource their projects. Here is the list of services that we can offer: WEB DESIGN -UI Design -UX Design -Responsive Design -WordPress Design WEB DEVELOPMENT -Custom Development -ECommerce Development CORPORATE BRANDING -Logo Design -Broucher Design -Flyer Design -Business CardsWhat you'll get by becoming my partner? You'll get paid by...Looking to partner up with Sales Person or Agency
- Multiple Ebay Accounts allowed? One more question. I purchased some electronic gadgets recently and I also asked some questions to the sellers. I got an email back where the seller actually said they were BOTH "xxx" and "xxxx" seller. Wow. Each account had over 10,000 feedback scores so they are very established and have been around for a while. Is this actually allowed? I didn't know you were allowed to have more than 1 ebay selling account? Or is there a catch where only certain people are allowed to do it (such... Multiple Ebay Accounts allowed?
- Reduce bump 72h to 48h (except SEO linking building) Maybe it's worth to reduce allowed bump time from 72h to 48h in all categories except big SEO Linking building in The Marketplace? This can bring more "life" to Marketplace. Some sellers also want to make daily promotions, this would be a lot easier.
- Life of a BHW Marketplace Seller – THE best… This should be an interesting read for you guys. I thought to share my experiences after being a BHW marketplace seller for some years. This could also be a guideline for someone who is looking to launch a service of their own. I know many service p...
- [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS Hello! I wanted to start a youtube journey but found that YouTube tightens rules around what channels can be monetized and now channels will need 4,000 hours of annual viewing time and over 1,000 subscribers. So before I activate adsense account on my channel I need those damn 4000 hours. Then I'll finish this headache I'll start my money making journey. Resent results (one week work): Views:... [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.