Written by coldice on December 7, 2017
Currently I'm learning ORM and will provide my service for free to 1 business.
Wondering how much do people charge for ORM service and what they include in it
- White Label ORM Services Needed Looking for a company or contractor that can provide White Label services for ORM. If you're a fly by night that doesn't have some years in the ORM game, then kindly don't even bother. I deal with small businesses that need the typical bad press here and there but most especially are the reviews. I was going to hire someone to do it full time but if I can farm it out with someone reputable, and make my consultant rate while managing the project, then I am all for it. IN a nutchell. 1. I... White Label ORM Services Needed
- A Guide To The Wonderful World of Proactive Online… Discussions about online reputation management (ORM) on Black Hat World tend to be on reactive ORM as opposed to proactive. What's the difference, you ask? Well, proactive ORM campaigns are focused on building a positive image for you and your company whereas reactive ORM campaigns are focused on cleaning up and managing poor reviews. However, what you may not know about proactive ORM is that it's not only cheaper to do, but it can... A Guide To The Wonderful World of Proactive Online Reputation Management
- Need help – Are there any ORM professional… Hello guys, learning from you everyday, this forum is truly awesome I'm working in the ORM business, charging small fees because at the moment I don't feel like I know enough to give a "premium" service so to speak. I've had good success, my clients are happy because they see results for not much money, but I want to take a step forward to look more professional, and one important aspect are the reports I send to my clients. They're good reports, very complete, perhaps too complete, with a... Need help - Are there any ORM professional reports examples?
- Free ORM Prospect Lists According to BrightLocal's Local Consumer Review Survey of 2017 "87% of consumers say that a business needs a rating of 3-5 stars before they will use them" "48% of consumers need to see up to 10 reviews before trusting the average star rating" Everyone knows ORM is highly important in today's market, especially in niches such as eating/dining/hotels/B&B. I'm offering the... Free ORM Prospect Lists
- [free] Index of /Learning/LYNDA.COM (find almost… Index of /Learning/LYNDA.COM/ File Name ↓ File Size ↓ Date... [free] Index of /Learning/LYNDA.COM (find almost anything/everything)
- Reputation Management (ORM) Suggestions Hello All! I would love to hear suggestions for reputation management. What strategies do you use, websites, blogs, 2.0's, etc.? What will prove to be the best 'bang for buck'? I have a client that would like to do some 'lite' ORM - meaning that there are only a 2-3 forum results with talk about their brand when you Google brand+reviews, or even just their brand name - they're not BURIED in bad reviews. The reviews are on niche forums, and not Yelp, Google, FB, Rip Off Report, etc. , so... Reputation Management (ORM) Suggestions