Written by leena on February 14, 2018
Any good trusted platform which accepts credit card/ debit card to buy BTC?
- If you’re from the US and have a credit or… Looking for people who live in the US and have a US credit or debit card. Nothing complicated, I just want to make a few purchases using your credit or debit card and I'll pay you for your trouble of course PM me or send an email to bxqzblog @ aol . com
- Pornhub Accepts Verge Now! So basically this was the biggest announcement in crypto like verge stated it. Any thoughts, I`ve reading all over the internet and forums, this has made some serious headlines around the net and opinions are 50/50. But I have to agree after announcement the Drop was huge And I`m not promoting or shilling anything !!! [FONT=Times New... [url='https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/pornhub-accepts-verge-now.1023156/']Pornhub Accepts Verge Now![/url]
- 2018 Virtual Debit Cards Update (BTC ETH USD BCH DOGE LTC) This post will useful for people who interest bitcoin/ltc/eth/bch/usd Debit cards. Instant Virtual Cards 1. Shiftpayments.com shiftpayments.com is a bitcoin virtual prepaid card which connect with coinbase. Most of bitcoin card service down in this ...
- Credit card hacks … $3m in credit lines has anyone seen this tai lopez video with stephen laio? The guy has apparently gone from $0 - $3m in credit in 1 year just by using credit cards. He also apparently gets free points and travels everywhere by private jet. And the guy is only 20. Ha...
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- How would you bill customers who can’t use… Very interesting problem to solve. I am looking for a way for customers who can't pay with PayPal or credit card to make payments. Usually because they are in countries where international payments are restricted or PayPal has decided not to accept their business. These customers will likely find it very difficult to obtain and use cryptocurrency so that probably won't work. I know this is a difficult question, but what innovative ideas can you come up with for getting payments from...How would you bill customers who can't use PayPal, credit/debit cards?