I am trying to find local interests in my area such as sports teams, events, and local attractions. Any suggestions or tools how to find these besides just regular search on facebook? Because I want to make blogs to attract what people are interested in my local area
- How to find popular interests based on location? I have a local business so i am trying to find what people are interested in my local area so I can focus blog topics on those interests. For example i am using sports teams for my city to write blogs about. Then targeting people who like those teams o...
- ****Live Event Blaster – Exploit YT Live… YouTube Live Events Software - Stream Live Events - Create And Publish Events ... ****Live Event Blaster - Exploit YT Live Events - Stream Local Video Files -
- Instagram Ads: How Does Facebook Determine… I'm in the process of setting up Instagram Ads. I'm at the point where you type in "interests" for your audience. I am very skeptical of this. I have no clue how well I can narrow down my audience using the "Interests" section. Does Instagram make sure that at *at least* HALF of the interests on the list match the user before serving the ad? And where are these "interests" pulled from"? The content they engage with the most? From which part of a post do they pull the keywords to determine...Instagram Ads: How Does Facebook Determine User's "Interests"?
- Live production and events promotion Hey, I'm an IT guy, my rather is in the entertainment business in his twlight years. He does various parties and events but also most recently a Dinosaur themed props and show production. He does parties and events. Last christmas he did a private charity event for England Liverpool FC with most players, manager and friends but mostly few and far between public events and private parties, especially kids. Mostly through agent$. It's a great gig and he earns well. The collection is worth... Live production and events promotion
- How do I attract affiliate marketers to help promote… I've designed a site that allows users to trade commodity and sports futures. Users register and fund their account immediately using Bitcoin. All trades are margined and settled in Bitcoin. My plan is to charge users $3 per trade, regardless of the size of the trade. Question for you: What kind of plan could I offer to an affiliate marketer for their services in promoting the site? My first thought would be to simply pay the AM 50% of the gross commissions for the lifetime of the... How do I attract affiliate marketers to help promote futures trading site (sports/commodities)
- Does anyone have contacts of sports news channels in… hello everyone i am trying to promote a boxing company based on new jersey so do anyone have contact of people from the sports channels who can promote for cheap.