Written by venkatweetz on April 6, 2018
One of my competitor is writing negative reviews often
- He is not a real customer.
- He don't have any queries or complaints to resolve.
- He is writing spoiler reviews from different fake accounts.
I have flagged those reviews as inappropriate and submitted to google. But no response.
Please advice how to handle it.
- Received fake reviews on a customer FB page Hi, A customer received 5 reviews in one hour from 5 differents fake accounts (Empty accounts with the same name) Somebody know what to do ? It's impossible to report the reviews to facebook cause it's 1 star only, and there are no comments with the review... If you have an account, can you please report them ? Maybe Facebook will close the accounts and this will remove the fake reviews.. Thanks a lot if you help me or if you help to report them ... Received fake reviews on a customer FB page
- Created a fake account, didn’t add any… So I created a fake account today to gather friends and then convert those into groups and then into pages. Verified email (protonmail). I joined some groups today, maybe 10. I posted in some of them. Then logged in 5-6 hours later and replied to some comments on my posts. By that time I also had 5-8 friends requests. I was still viewing groups activities when Facebook flagged my account and asked for a private picture. I found a picture online and submitted it for approval and they say that...Created a fake account, didn't add any friends, still got flagged. All in one day.
- JARVEE – Tried 7 different proxy suppliers and… I used FL for more than 2 years until all my Instagram accounts got flagged... so I did the migration to Jarvee and it worked wonderfully for 30 days... after that had about 60 accounts flagged, for Follow and Like only.. Jarvee support keep saying they can't inform which proxy supplier works fine.. so I spent more than a month buying and trying all kind of proxies available on the web, specially here on BHW forum... and guess what.. none of them works... I stopped all 60 accounts for 5... JARVEE - Tried 7 different proxy suppliers and go all accounts flagged
- Reputation Management – Delete Negative Search… Reputation Management Services to help you fight and beat those pesky negative complaints that are damaging your clients or your business. We have over 200 different websites that we have established relationships or figured out a way to help you remov...
- Downvoted on deal site by a gang = listing got removed Hi, I have an ecommerce site selling minimalist mens watches and fashion accessories at affordable prices, I have cool looking products that appeal to fashion lovers on a budget. I found a deal site to create a listing, a group of 8-10 people down v...
- Tracking Traffic From Google Places Listing We have one website and offer identical services in multiple cities and have a Google Places listing for each city with URL pointing to the home page of our website. We eventually will build unqiue landing pages for each city but for now, we are using the home page. We suspect we are getting increased exposure/clicks and we want to measure our local SEO efforts to gauge the effect on the traffic generated from our Google Places listing. As most know, the 3-pack and map results don't link... Tracking Traffic From Google Places Listing