I caused huge deindexation of 400 domains used in GSA

Written by  on December 15, 2017 

This is very dissapointing :)

I used 500 GSA domains at first. 100 of them did something that would stop GSA from posting there. Could be recaptcha, could be different cms installation, anything.

So left with 400. At first they were indexing nicely. With and without indexer. I created many articles.

I had 10k target urls, and the speed I used gsa (about 50VPM/ over 100LPM) kept effect so good that I could enter one of these 10k target urls and it would result in 200 results in Google….

I caused huge deindexation of 400 domains used in GSA

Category : Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *