Written by ramyh96 on January 13, 2018
in my google search console I have about 1,000 not found pages, is that too bad for SEO?
Is there any service which can fix it?
- Google – Introducing The New Search Console Just had an email from the big G Search Console Introducing the new Search Console (beta) Search Console is introducing a redesigned product to help you manage your presence on Google Search. The new Search Console was rebuilt from the ground up to ...
- [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS Hello! I wanted to start a youtube journey but found that YouTube tightens rules around what channels can be monetized and now channels will need 4,000 hours of annual viewing time and over 1,000 subscribers. So before I activate adsense account on my channel I need those damn 4000 hours. Then I'll finish this headache I'll start my money making journey. Resent results (one week work): Views:... [YOUTUBE JOURNEY] 4,000 HOURS AND 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS
- My Search Console Doesn’t Work My Search console doesn't show any search of links built, even though my google analytics that is connected to my search console is showing traffic for certain keywords. And Majestic shows the back links I have. What is going wrong with google search console?
- Google Search Console International Targeting Hi, I have a website that is on english, but the domain is .nl. There is also a .com domain that redirects to the .nl website. The problem is that I want to target international audience, not just the audience located in Netherlands. But, since the web...
- Google Search Console – Recrawl now is a prank? Hi All . Did you see the new Google search console recrawl now link? on the left side? . It is redirecting to the song "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up". Is this new april fool prank from google?
- 301’d Domain Links Disappeared In Search Console I have an eCommerce site that has a pretty valuable and powerful domain redirected to it since 2017 April or so. The redirected domain has been passing enormous link juice ever since it was 301'd to my site. Same niche, same products, no spam, no manual actions, nothing, high stats, so perfect. I noticed a couple of days ago that the rankings of said eCommerce site started slightly dropping, so I checked my backlinks in G. Search Console and found that the links to that valuable domain... 301'd Domain Links Disappeared In Search Console