Written by cmarv on January 21, 2018
I have been avidly working on YouTube channels for the past 6 months and was left with a bunch of channels that I didn’t need. I am curious as to how valuable these would be
- Guide: Non-U.S. owners of LLCs – New IRS… I have spoken to quite a few non-U.S. individuals who own U.S. registered LLCs about new IRS filing requirements. It seems that a lot of them were completely unaware that there are now filing requirements and penalties for failing to comply with those ...
- Indian SEO’ers Meet Up With Google’s… Gary Illyes from Google is currently in India, in the New Delhi region and he said if SEOs or Webmasters want to meet up Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday at 5pm local time, he will be at the Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon. You can meet him at the Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon in the back garden, right across the lobby at 5pm those days. He posted some details on Twitter. There is no need to RSVP, just show up he said and chat: So if... Indian SEO'ers Meet Up With Google's Gary Illyes At Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon New Delhi
- Let’s help together! Only valuable advices! 🙂 Hi! I have an idea how to help many members there on BHW. No one wants to share 100% of their techniques. But everyone can advise at least one tip that uses/ helps him! Let's help everyone by writing - one technique, an idea, one trick - that helps you increase the likes, followers, engagement and more ... Let's start by giving you three examples of what it might look like! 1) Best Content - I use 4K STOGRAM (freeware) to download all pictures from... Let's help together! Only valuable advices!
- Youtube Freedom and Adsense Monetization – My Story I wrote an article about my experience with monetizing my Youtube channel with Freedom, and recently with Adsense. I posted some email I received from Adsense when I was approved and a few other stuff. I think the article offers value, so here it is: http://onmoneyline.com/youtube-monetization-story-freedom-tm-and-adsense/ I'm not selling anything or anything like that, just might be a nice read with some valuable info about Youtube monetization. Thanks
- Buying YT Subs to keep monetization? I have a YT channel, monetized with Adsense. My watchtime is over 8,500+ hours in the past 365 days. My subs are 600+ in the past 365 days. Technically, if I got another 400 subs by the 20th of February, I should be able to keep my monetization. And I've been buying subs for customers for a while from a provider and never had any drops, so I feel an odd sense of comfort in buying these subs. Besides, I don't need many, only 400. So I'm gonna ask the obvious. If I buy the 400 subs, will I... Buying YT Subs to keep monetization?
- Nice to meet you BHW 🙂 Hello everyone! Thanks everyone for this awesome community. I am just starting to introduce myself into online marketing and MM. I simply cant stop reading stuff from this forum, the amount of information here is breath taking. Thank you for hel...