I have a new website that I want to rank it on google and other search engines. It’s a common understanding that bad links could affect my ranking. How do you put bad links into a site? I assume this is the same thing as a backlink? If so, how do I avoid backlinks being put on my site
- Why can’t the search engines figure out my… Search engines are smart, but they still need help. The major engines are always working to improve their technology to crawl the web more deeply and return better results to users. However, there is a limit to how search engines can operate. Whereas the right SEO can net you thousands of visitors and increased attention, the wrong moves can hide or bury your site deep in the search results where visibility is minimal. In addition to making content available to search engines, SEO also... Why can't the search engines figure out my site without SEO?
- Understanding Pinterest’s Search Algorithm Hello, I wanted to make this post to see if anyone could offer me some help understanding Pinterest's search algorithm. When searching Pinterest for users to follow, it seems very difficult for me to find recent content. For example on IG and Tumblr you can set parameters in your search to only show recent content, however with Pinterest you can only choose to search all pins, boards, or pinners. Another thing that is odd is that when I search, the age of the content varies dramatically....Understanding Pinterest's Search Algorithm
- “Shadowban” is a toxic idea I felt I was shadowbanned at some point, however looking back at it the problem was my posts. I was getting worse in quality without realizing it. Then the idea of a "shadowban" comes along. This only screws you over more because you think there's nothing you can do. Adding this in with the stress of seeing every post FLOP it becomes heartbreaking to the point of wanting to give up. Really there is a solution, just work really hard to post better quality stuff and watch what happens. I..."Shadowban" is a toxic idea
- How can i decrease Alexa rank , I am a newbie here Hi , i am not a professional seo man , but i have a curious in my mind is alexa rank fact at search ranking, and there is lots of bots to reduce alexa rank , is it safe to use that or is there any natural way to decrese the alexa please give me a sug...
- Why does my website need SEO? The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo!. Although social media and other types of traffic can generate visits to your website, search engines are the primary method of navigation for most I...
- Does Spun Content Rank On Search Engines? I am trying to rank my blog on Google. It is monetized through adsense. But doing everything for it alone is hard. And I am astudent who is tight on budget to hire article writers. So, what I was thinking is that if I could use an article spinner to spin content to its 100% uniqueness. Yes, I know that people doesn't read crappy content. But I have more tricks up my sleeve. I will spin the content then edit it to be readble by human and will add more infprmation from other websites. Such... Does Spun Content Rank On Search Engines?