So I just created a fb ad. Now, I don't have even a dollar to pay for fb ad. And if a buyer buys it, I don't have money to buy from aliexpress to ship it, I would need paypal to pay me in 3 days, then only I can buy from aliexpress and ship it.
I'm so f**king broke, I hate this!!
- Can’t Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what? A buyer opened a case, I went straight to refund the buyer. I got a message saying the Refund Failed and to go to paypal. I checked in my paypal and that transaction has no option to "Issue a Refund" which is normally there. It's gone. I don't want to get a seller defect for not sending them a refund in 4 days. If the buyer escalates it, ebay won't be able to refund them either right? There's an error, so I shouldn't get a defect? Just want to make sure. Also, maybe this buyer... Can't Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what?
- Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer… Hello, So I am in dire need of multiple (100s) of amazon buyer accounts . I bought private proxies (blazingseo) and use them in firefox (foxy proxy) installed in the virtual xp machine. initially it worked fine and i could purchase the product i wanted (used fake address ofcourse) using entropay but after a few 100 accounts its not working, whenever i try to place an order using entropay sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Then I bought a cheap vps and created an account ,... Amazon buyer accounts, how to create multiple buyer accounts for prouct ranking purpose?
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see... Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- No emails shown anymore in paypal payments? I've noticed lately that most of my sales on ebay and payments sent from buyer's paypal is no longer showing the email address of the paypal buyer. It's only showing the username. For example: it used to say something like, "payment received from email@example.com" but now it only says, "payment received from bobjones123" which is the username of the buyer on ebay but I have no idea what his email is now. Is there anyway to find or see the paypal email of the buyer who... No emails shown anymore in paypal payments?
- Esiyow (SEO) journey to make 1 dollar without paying… Hello BHW, After a while, I wanna make my own journey to test something. I want to challenge myself to rank for low competition keyword without paying backlinks and make at least 1 dollar as fast as possible. The Rules : This journey success if I make at least 1 dollar in affiliate commission in less than 2 months This journey failed if I can't make a single dollar in less than 2 month No... Esiyow (SEO) journey to make 1 dollar without paying backlinks
- Buyer wants me to pay for import fees So I have a buyer from Canada who ordered something from me for about $21. They contacted me the other day saying that upon delivery they were charged $12 for import fees and they paid it to receive the package. Now the buyer is telling me that they didn't know about any import fees before buying the product and since I also didn't mention anything about import fees in the listing they think it's my fault and wants me to pay them back the $12 they paid to the postal man. My question is, as...Buyer wants me to pay for import fees