Written by willianlima83 on February 19, 2018
- What are the tell tale signs of being flagged? So I've read a few times at BHW that using the follow/unfollow method gets you flagged by IG. It seems that when you are flagged, your post wont go viral, limited in reach and very little engagement. So I've some used some of the Follow/Unfollow method and I'm worried that my account is flagged, but tell tale signs doesn't seem to be pointing so? My account is art related. I have about 16k followers at the moment. Each Post: I get about 6000-7000 impressions, about 4000-5000... What are the tell tale signs of being flagged?
- One Page on Page One – single page sites were… On another thread, @Nargil said: "One page PBN sites were okay in 2012. It's not hard to completely filter them out by an algorithm. Red flags all over the place." I am obviously a noobie with near to zero experience and knowledge and I always look up at some trusted members here. However, I am curious about Nargil's statement. Does Big G really red flagged one page sites? I tried to find —...One Page on Page One - single page sites were red flagged?
- Good proxy supplier for Jarvee (Instagram), any suggestion? I tried all those suppliers and all Instagram accounts (more than 60) got flagged after some days... The daily limits are very low (100 per day), and it gets flagged still... for follow and like only. StomProxies, HighProxies, BlazingSEO, Luminati, SL...
- FB business PAGE flagged, 9 years old + 35k… Facebook business page flagged -- do I have any recourse? For whatever reason (still don't know) my business page with 35k followers was flagged so any ad account I use to promote that page or make a conversion/traffic ad using that page gets auto-banned. Other than creating a brand-new business page is there a way to not lose 35k followers... maybe merging pages? or disassociating something about the business page? Seems a shame to lose 35k followers on a 9 year old business page over... FB business PAGE flagged, 9 years old + 35k followers... =-(
- Looking for IG Proxies Hi Guys Have been going through multiple proxy suppliers over the last few months to find any that are still good for IG. Tested all of them, as all the suppliers say that they "Should" work with IG. Have also tried a few from the buy proxie...
- Created a fake account, didn’t add any… So I created a fake account today to gather friends and then convert those into groups and then into pages. Verified email (protonmail). I joined some groups today, maybe 10. I posted in some of them. Then logged in 5-6 hours later and replied to some comments on my posts. By that time I also had 5-8 friends requests. I was still viewing groups activities when Facebook flagged my account and asked for a private picture. I found a picture online and submitted it for approval and they say that...Created a fake account, didn't add any friends, still got flagged. All in one day.