Written by olo555 on December 6, 2017
Hi im looking dedicated server with windows for my seo tools (gsa,xrumer,xevil). Im interested servers at an affordable price. Could anyone recommend something ?
Thanks for the all answers.
- Xevil + iMacros Hello , anyone knows how to use Xevil (captcha solver) with iMacros in web browser ? I know how to use GSA CB with iMacros through this link http://127.0.0.1/gsa_test.gsa , but how to use Xevil ?
- ★☆★ YOUR OWN CAPTCHA SERVER ★☆★ Captcha Decoder is also offering dedicated Windows servers for reCAPTCHA2 solving. Powerful low-cost Microsoft Windows servers installed with latest Zennolab's CapMonster OCR software to automatically serve reCAPTCHA2 and 8,000+ image captcha types automated solving. Minimum Server Specifications - Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 - (2 x 3.7 GHz+) - 8 GB RAM - 70 GB SSD (Fast Speed!) - 200 Mbps / Europe - Windows Server or Cpanel Included - All Seo Tools Included Except Xrumer! - Zennolab's CapMonster... ★☆★ YOUR OWN CAPTCHA SERVER ★☆★
- XEvil ReCapcha2 Solver Module Beta-1 So have you tested it ? For me it don't work with gsa only with xrumer
- ***ALERT***Update your Windows OS NOW! Critical Flaw Found According to Microsoft, the vulnerability affects a large number of Microsoft security products, including Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials along with Endpoint Protection, Forefront Endpoint Protection, and Exchange Server 2013 and 20...
- Any recommend storage servers ? Like more than 10TB… Hi guys, Recently we bought a storage server from OVH and had someone to setup for us as a multi server ( conversion ), it works great, conversion is doing fine, no lag during video playing when video is under conversion, however the server only have 5TB, set at raid 1 i think ( i have no idea how raid works ), was told by another guy, the raid can't be adjust from OVH, means no matter what, it is always raid 1 :/ so 5TB for 144usd we are paying for. this is the spec : FS-30T Intel Xeon...Any recommend storage servers ? Like more than 10TB in one server
- GSA Auto Website Submitter or GSA SER for… Hello, I'd like to try an automated method for directories submissions, as Tier 2 links to some Web 2.0 blogs. Which of the two tools do this job faster, and hopefully easier?GSA Auto Website Submitter or GSA SER using websites list scraped with ScrapeBox? GSA Auto Website Submitter is pretty nice and simple to use, but you still have to wait for approval, so I've been wondering if I could use GSA SER (that Directory option) as a faster alternative for directories...GSA Auto Website Submitter or GSA SER for Directories submissions