Written by 4funofficial on November 9, 2018
- new here, also new in forums in general 🙂 Hi, I'm new in forums in general, but I may read thousands of articles here over about the last 10 years I really like to join the community here, but I don't know exactly how, I think because of here is a "black hat" forums so every new member is a spammer until reach high levels or some thing like that my only 1 experiment in forums was with a local one, we all was about 25 - 100 active members, so I know every one and like some and hate some others but here I think I will not... new here, also new in forums in general
- Hey everyone! New here and would love to hear your advice 🙂 Hi everyone, I'm new here so pardon me please if I have some noob questions I've worked in a company in the last year and my contract expires the end of the month and they won't turn my position into a permanent one (which I'm not too sad about, because the pay was bad anyways). I live in a European country that doesn't have high salaries, even though life isn't the cheapest. So I got a few job offers and the pay is just terrible- Per year gross about 22k-27k (no benefits, no health...Hey everyone! New here and would love to hear your advice
- New Year, New Site, New Goal: $5,000 A Month Back again! A lot of you guys remember my last journey. I built a small niche site from the ground up and profits have been rolling steady of around 2,000 per month. I am using my learning experience from that journey to start a new site in a differe...
- Making new Facebook page such a hassle Hi everyone, kinda new here I want to open new Facebook account for my new dropshipping store. However, when I tried to register a total new account on a total different computer, I had to verify myself by phone, then by photo. When they asked for a photo I stopped and said it's ridicules. I just want to open a fresh new real facebook account for my business, how can I do that without getting facebook suspicious? I'm not using bots, VPN, proxies or anything, just want to have a facebook...Making new Facebook page such a hassle
- New Product Vendor here. Looking for strong… New Product Vendor here. Looking for strong Affiliates. 75%commission. Hey everyone. Real quick about me. My name is Benjamin David, I run a health and wellness website called out hero within .com and I have a product called the 21-Day Health and Wel...
- New here .. Hello to all BHW , im new here .. nice to meet you all