I'm just wondering if anyone has a system for optimizing FL for best results?
For example, I updated my scrape user settings and have received pretty horrible followback rates.
Do you guys test by scraping only one account, see how it performs, then remove and add a different account in your niche? Or do you simply add a bunch of accounts and hope for the best?
Just curious what other peoples' strategies are for optimizing and tracking what works best.
- MY FOLLOWBACK ratio is complete SH*T! so guys I run a personal comedy page of myself, and in the past 11 months have gained 10.4k followers all through F/UF method, my engagement is alright as i target my users through "users who commented and liked" and FLC method using Followliker on average i usually get 30-60 followers by following 600 or so daily (shitty FB ik but its a personal account) but now i'm literally only getting 10-20 followbacks. HOW to improve my followback... how do u target your users? cus what I do is go...MY FOLLOWBACK ratio is complete SH*T!
- ANY LUCK WITH TWITTER GHOSTING I have been having some problem with ghost notification lately. You follow an account but nobody see's your notification. This results to low or no followback. I have a method that relies on followback and dm but with no or little followback the accounts are useless. I have tried to figure out what causes the ghosting and could not come up with good ans. Even when I follow as little as 100 a day, the following day the accounts end up being ghosted. What I did find out is if you rest the... ANY LUCK WITH TWITTER GHOSTING
- Low followback ratio – what am I doing wrong? Hello, I have just started an IG in the sports supplements niche. I use the follow method on gym pages followers but the followback ratio is less than 5%. On my personal IG I get way better followback ratio and I don't post as good content on it as I do in the sports supplements IG. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
- Instagram: FollowLiker Settings Hey, I had just set up my FollowLiker settings and before I press the start button, I'd like to check my settings and ask you for advice to not get banned. Also I'm currenty following only 69 users and I want to keep them, of course follow/unfollow new users, but don't unfollow these 69 users. Are my settings correct for that case? Started my account in August 2015 (so around 2 years old). Here are my settings: ____________________________________________ [x] Scrape User [x]Scrape Photo...Instagram: FollowLiker Settings
- Best FollowLiker settings 2017? I've been using the settings from ImRisto Follow Users Settings: -Follow limit 10-20 -Delay Follow Limit 50-70 secs -Daily Follow limit 450-600 (on old accounts) My Unfollow Users Settings are the same. I run unfollow users and follow users on different days. Like Photo Settings: -Like limit 15-25 -Daily Like limit 800-1000 -Delay Like 30-50 secs I've researched and have found decent follow user sources using SocialBlade to see how fast a user is growing and making sure their followers... Best FollowLiker settings 2017?
- Problems with adwords conversion tracking problems I have problem with adwords conversion tracking: My project domain A is informational products site, and promoted through adwords. Domain A contains links to products checkout site domain B. So now I want to track sales and lead conversions in adwords. This is a scenario - PPC -> Domain A -> Domain B (checkout). I've added sales conversion tracking code on domain B. Now as I tested by my own adwords is tracking only about 50% conversions, and remarketing tracking is even worse - about... Problems with adwords conversion tracking problems