Written by Sophie on December 31, 2017
It has long been discussed that Venezuela wants to release their own cryptocurrency.
The crypto is called PETRO.
It is expected to be released within the next few days/weeks.
- New Crypto “PETRO” backed by Venezuela Gov. Venezuela President annouce the creation of a Crypto backed by his goverment. "PETRO" You think is gonna work ? Its gonna be a good deal? Lets keep money rolling
- Forbes issues first-ever cryptocurrency rich list 1. Chris Larsen, Co-founder, Ripple — $7.5 billion - $8 billion 2. Joseph Lubin, Co-founder, Ethereum and founder at Consensys — $1 billion - $5 billion 3. Changpeng "CZ" Zhao, CEO, Binance — $1.1 billion - $2 billion 4. Tyler and Cameron ...
- OFFICIAL: No Cryptocurrency Trading Ban in South… OFFICIAL: No Cryptocurrency Trading Ban in South Korea, Government Says https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says
- VeChain (VEN) Next Billion Dollar Crypto Guys VeChain (VEN) is going to be the next Billion dollar market cap coin (currently 350Mil) after just announced a national level Chinese Govt partnership/contract to build smart cities (something people thought NEO would get driving up its price). Re...
- One social media account to one official government… Facebook are building up a database of facial images using their photo upload checkpoint ready to use when they eventually go to one account to one government id. That's the only reason it is so simple for 90% of people to get their accounts back after the check, sometimes you can just send in any old picture and it still gets released. They just purchased the worlds leading id recognition company for hundreds of millions. Did you ever believe the government/corporations would let the... One social media account to one official government id will soon be here.
- Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people… https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/ban...-crypto-soon-says-fmr-jpmorgan-executive.html Former head of J.P. Morgan's blockchain operation says banks like her former employer could get into the cryptocurrency business imminently. "I think it's coming sooner than people probably think," says Amber Baldet, Former head of J.P. Morgan's blockchain arm. Baldet's unveiled her new start-up Clovyr this week, which offers something similar to the app store... Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says fmr. JPMorgan blockchain executive