Is there a proven method to get your Facebook page ranking in the SERPS?
I'm competing for a local keyword. A couple of Facebook pages appear on page 1. My page is indexed, but doesn't rank as far as I can see.
My Facebook page has thousands of real likes, 50+ 5 star reviews, keywords in the title, about and story section, plus some backlinks built to it.
- Does BHW need an Adult Section? It has been asked for a few times over the years: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/adult-section.3312/ https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/adult-section.16261/ https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/adult-section.228125/ https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/adu...
- What’s the best way to get the star ratings to… Hello, I have a Local Services Client that we're looking to pull in their Google Reviews rating into SERPs. They don't sell any products, and I've read online Google can use 3rd party websites to source reviews. There is 1 competitor on 1st page that currently has the Star rating being pulled it. We've done the schema markup already but haven't been able to get the star rating to show. Anyone have any ideas? PM me if you're willing to deep dive into the issue. Thanks,
- 5 Star Reviews For Walmart, Etsy, and eBay eCommerce… Stop getting bogged down by negative product or seller profile reviews! It's time to fight back! Just $15 for each verified 5 star review on Walmart, eBay, or Etsy. Get in touch with us today to instill consumer confidence for your product, increase conversions, and spread brand awareness with our awesome 5 star reviews. ... 5 Star Reviews For Walmart, Etsy, and eBay eCommerce Products
- post indexed, but not in serps for keyword? I should note my website is only a couple of months old. I posted a 2,000+ word article a few days ago. It took awhile for the post to even get indexed, and when I type in my domain name in google I can find it, but when I type in the keyword or use a keyword serp checker, it's not even in the top 300. Is this something others are experiencing? I'm pretty new to seo, I think they keyword density for my phrase is .02 or something super low like that, this could be affecting it? It checks... post indexed, but not in serps for keyword?
- Am I now competing against myself? So with the new algo we all noticed some change. Before the new algo I had about 30K followers, was getting 1,000 followers+ a week, and was getting 2,000 likes a photo. I was getting twice as many likes as other people in my niche. When the algo first changed it dropped down to 1300-1500 likes. Now there for about 2 weeks I stopped botting because we were all trying to figure out what the heck was going on. From there I switched from FL to Jarvee. All has been going well, I've gained about... Am I now competing against myself?
- Fake news and how to remove it from Google SERPs? I have done SEO for years, and now am trying to do the opposite. To remove ( other peoples) fake news content from SERPs :/ I created a key phrase list ( list A ) of 1,000 potential key phrases that the fake news may appear under and tried to scape ...