Written by JDUpper on April 9, 2018
I'm just starting out with fb ads, I targeted U.S and I got a click of $1.4 I feel it's not going to work so I pause the ad. Now, I'm targeting another asian country, selling fashion items, you think it will work?
- JAVBucks – Asian Adult Network Hey everybody! Get the most $$$ of you Asian niche traffic with JAVBucks. Almost all GEOs. Asian and Japanese porn niche and other relevant categories. Foremost, we've optimized our promos for English, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) speakers. But also you can try out Spanish, German and French localizations. Mobile... JAVBucks - Asian Adult Network
- [Giveaway] Quality Niche Targeted Guest Blogs You… I'll be giving out (10) FREE Niche Targeted blogs (English) and (5) for Non-English that accepts Guest Posts for every member in here . .....Research would be done for every niche you give me till I have the thread closed by an admin . So the deal is simple..... Let me know the niche you want , Example would be ; Pets, Dog, Clothing Fashion etc ... I'll go ahead to get you blogs that would accept guest post for website . I will filter out BAD pages (PBN , Farm etc - you should be rest... [Giveaway] Quality Niche Targeted Guest Blogs You can Target for Qulaity BLs
- target specific country in serps i want to know information about targeting specific country i guess the default option in google search engine is non country specific ,display all results from all countries unless the user change it to his country i want to know how much people ch...
- Searching the wholesaler with the label… Hi, Whenever I search for some products, I am not really satisfied with quality and design. Most of the stuff is outdated or seriously maybe for people out of the world but not for young people. Anyway since some time I watch the products for jewelry ...
- Enough Pixel data to target audience? Hi all, so i am new to Facebook ads, i have installed Facebook pixel in my store and have gathered some data through it, i was wondering if i have enough data to target a better LLA now? i hear that for best targeting results you should have 100+ flar...
- Is there a way to figure out somebody’s ad targeting? I'm very impressed with a specific company's ads on Facebook and Instagram (seems like Instagram in particular is a focal point). I see the ads a lot and I know the ads have been tested and optimized a bunch, especially in their targeting. I'm not very well-versed with FB ads still, is there a way for me to reverse engineer their targeting? Perhaps studying their likes/comments? Is it possible to target an accounts followers/likes with ads? Any other methods to target their targets?