for a startup revolving around the creation of a moderately complex online marketplace for a niche market, can you get away without having a technical person on the founder's team and just relying on freelancers?
What about freelancers vs. employing a coder (or several)?
Is it possible to pull it off with freelance assignments alone?
- Keep Strong MoSalah You’ll never Walk Alone I Hope you never give up and always give your best performa do not forget to forgive the mistakes Sergio ramos to you You keep being a champion in our hearts
- Hi! Traveling Coder Hi all! I've been a coder for 19+ years now, the last 11 years freelance. I travel around the world and work 100% remote. I've worked on everything from large international ecommerce websites, banking software, startup projects and tiny bugfixing projects. I'm originally from Europe but I'm in the USA at the moment. I love NYC and the Caribbean. My expertise is 100% web development full stack everything from backend, frontend, databases, server optimization, AWS. Although I'm making a...Hi! Traveling Coder
- Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto… Ethereum's founder is fed up with the immaturity of the cryptocurrency community. He threatened on Twitter Wednesday that he would leave if folks in the space don't get their act together. Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, thinks crypto is heading in the wrong direction. The 23-year-old took to Twitter on Wednesday to lament the immaturity of communities across the cryptocurrency market. He said folks in the space should understand the difference between enacting positive change...Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto community doesn't grow up
- ClickBank- relying on Rebill feature as well Hi, today i wanted to ask for your opinion about ClickBank's Rebill feature. Is it okay if i stop paying too much attention to sales and focus on Rebill as well? This is what i mean: Imagine there is a product which has a rebill amount of 200$(just saying). So that means even if you only have one buyer,if he stays subscribed,you get a rebill of what he bought(200$ in this case) according to CB rules. Now,if i manage to get 3 buyers on my product ONLY,i would be able to get 600$ on a rebill...ClickBank- relying on Rebill feature as well
- Life of a BHW Marketplace Seller – THE best… This should be an interesting read for you guys. I thought to share my experiences after being a BHW marketplace seller for some years. This could also be a guideline for someone who is looking to launch a service of their own. I know many service p...