Written by Chris.Roark on March 13, 2018
Do you use any plagiarism check tool for outsourced content?
If so, which one?
- Amazon Authority Website Journey to 1000 a Day… FAQ 1. How I build Content with Keywords 2. How much I'm paying Copywriters 3.... Amazon Authority Website Journey to € 1000 a Day - 100% Outsourced
- Outsourced Link Building – What should I ask?… Hi, I'm looking to outsource my link building in small blocks at a time. Key Factors: My main concern is to not have my site negatively impacted (like everyone else). My business is B2B, my website/domain is in it for the long haul. I can't re-brand because of shitty link building. Our Potential clients (executives, managers and engineers) begin their search online but will not purchase from a website. Face-to-face meetings and product... Outsourced Link Building - What should I ask? How can I confirm they are compitent/not spammy?
- How much plagiarism is acceptable by google I thought article builder will help me getting 100% unique article on any topic .. I was wrong they only provide articles in fix set of pre defined categories. And articles were not even 100% unique. they are around 75%-90% unique.. So can i use thes...
- PSA: Don’t rely on Grammarly’s… I learnt this the hard way. Had a bunch of articles thrown back to me by the client for failing plagiarism checks. On Grammarly, the plagiarism score can be 0-1%, but on Copyscape will still flag the consecutive texts in the article. For correcting grammar and vocab, Grammarly is pretty competent. It's definitely not worth $30 per month just for grammar checks. Better to just save the money and invest in some Copyscape credits.
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- I want to buy some articles but where can I check… I want to buy some articles but where can I check Plagiarism free? And if the website/tools show the articles is 100% unique, then I surely use it on my website. right? How can I check if he spinning article or not?