Written by Chris.Roark on March 13, 2018
Do you use any plagiarism check tool for outsourced content?
If so, which one?
- Outsourced Link Building – What should I ask?… Hi, I'm looking to outsource my link building in small blocks at a time. Key Factors: My main concern is to not have my site negatively impacted (like everyone else). My business is B2B, my website/domain is in it for the long haul. I can't re-brand because of shitty link building. Our Potential clients (executives, managers and engineers) begin their search online but will not purchase from a website. Face-to-face meetings and product... Outsourced Link Building - What should I ask? How can I confirm they are compitent/not spammy?
- I need a form/survey that tracks IP or otherwise… So my primary channel is on youtube not facebook, but I have some crossover. I give away cryptocurrency everyday to those who sub to my channel as a growth program. Obviously, this attracts people with duplicate accounts to increase their odds of win...
- How Companies Use Personal Data Against People Automated disadvantage and personalized manipulation? A working paper on the societal ramifications of the commercial use of personal information, with a focus on automated decision-making, personalization, and data-driven behavioral change. Read: htt...
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- Canonical Tag for duplicate content Hi guys, I have a directory in my website with many categories, that means a lot of listings to add The problem is that it takes a long time to create unique content about every listing, and for that I'm asking if I add content from the original website, for example a listing about Norton antivirus, I add the content from Norton website, and of course this is a duplicate content ... The idea is I don't need these pages to rank, and I'm asking if it is possible to add content like that and... Canonical Tag for duplicate content
- How to handle pagination on news archive pages to… Hi all, I've got a site that is flagging up on SEMRush as duplicate content, duplicate titles etc Its my news archive pages. Ive attached a screenshot to demonstrate. What is the best way to handle this technically, to avoid any issues with duplicate content? Thanks