Written by Chris.Roark on March 13, 2018
Do you use any plagiarism check tool for outsourced content?
If so, which one?
- Amazon Authority Website Journey to 1000 a Day… FAQ 1. How I build Content with Keywords 2. How much I'm paying Copywriters 3.... Amazon Authority Website Journey to € 1000 a Day - 100% Outsourced
- Outsourced Link Building – What should I ask?… Hi, I'm looking to outsource my link building in small blocks at a time. Key Factors: My main concern is to not have my site negatively impacted (like everyone else). My business is B2B, my website/domain is in it for the long haul. I can't re-brand because of shitty link building. Our Potential clients (executives, managers and engineers) begin their search online but will not purchase from a website. Face-to-face meetings and product... Outsourced Link Building - What should I ask? How can I confirm they are compitent/not spammy?
- How much plagiarism is acceptable by google I thought article builder will help me getting 100% unique article on any topic .. I was wrong they only provide articles in fix set of pre defined categories. And articles were not even 100% unique. they are around 75%-90% unique.. So can i use thes...
- I need a form/survey that tracks IP or otherwise… So my primary channel is on youtube not facebook, but I have some crossover. I give away cryptocurrency everyday to those who sub to my channel as a growth program. Obviously, this attracts people with duplicate accounts to increase their odds of win...
- 2 writers on every project – $3.50 per 500 words… Article Domination At Your Service! We are an American SEO content company that uses overseas English college majors who are passionate about writing English. Every project at Article Domination is given unlimited revisions until it reads in na...
- PSA: Don’t rely on Grammarly’s… I learnt this the hard way. Had a bunch of articles thrown back to me by the client for failing plagiarism checks. On Grammarly, the plagiarism score can be 0-1%, but on Copyscape will still flag the consecutive texts in the article. For correcting grammar and vocab, Grammarly is pretty competent. It's definitely not worth $30 per month just for grammar checks. Better to just save the money and invest in some Copyscape credits.