Written by dragonfire5566 on July 21, 2018
- Silo URL Structure / Understanding Hi All Long time reader short time 'member' I'm struggling to figure out the correct way to structure a site for ecommerce using Silo with similar products. Say for example I'm selling plants and my one category is fruit plants Id normally make this url something like: url.com/fruit-plants/ then the sub category url.com/fruit-plants/strawberry-plants/ and then products url.com/fruit-plants/strawberry-plants/type-one-strawberry-plant.html... Silo URL Structure / Understanding
- Guide to building your first site – Part 3:… This is part 3 of the guide and is all about organising your information, building your site and implimenting a SILO structure if required. Part 1 - picking your niche is here- http://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/guide-to-building-your-first-site-part-1-...
- To Silo or Not to Silo. Long time lurker & noob here looking for a little guidance. So I have a motoring blog that I'm considering siloing as an effort to not only better organize the site to improve user experience but also hoping to get a traffic boost out of it. We cover aftermarket tuners pretty extensively on our blog and our current category structure is organized by Aftermarket Tuner brand and also Vehicle Make. So a blog post at the moment can be found in the Aftermarket Tuner brands category and also... To Silo or Not to Silo.
- Content posts in blog or silo structure Heya all, I was reading some SEO tutorials on BHW and I do understand a blog is great for SEO since it will be updated on a regular base and will add more content to your website, but isn't it better to write more supportive content for you third-level pages and keep working in your site silo? Not sure but I guess a blog is only useful for content which isn't placeable under your third-level pages. Also I guess a blog post can cause keyword cannibalism, right? Just learning, and was... Content posts in blog or silo structure
- SILO structure for Amazon rewiev sites Let's suppose I have a blog, and it's a blog about rewiev of Amazon products So let's suppose one day I decide to rank AN ARTICLE for the keyword ''The best phone of 2018 on Amazon'' A very difficult keyword I will write the article, Iwill post images of the phones, and so on... HOW DO I SILO this article in a way that Google will know that my blog is about rewiev of products and it should RANK higher? I red that Google likes topic relevance, ok... but... SILO structure for Amazon rewiev sites
- Silo structure for international directory listing Hi everybody I am building on a silo structure for a directory listing for international directory listing now I was wondering if its better to focus on the silo pages 1) main keywords (which are maximum 5) 2) locations (in order to get good ranking...