Hello can someone give me an idea of the cpc and ctr of sites like taboola or oubrain? (Mention if is tier 1 traffic)
I heard also about Content.ad, what do you think about it? It's easier to get accepted?
I heard that the other two needs something like 500k views/day it's true?
- Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent, and Magid Publisher Account I run some news sites and want to get widget from Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent, Content.Ad, and Mgid to monetize my site traffic. But I failed getting such publisher account from them. Who can help me get those account, especially Outbrain's. I can pay for it.
- [hint] How to get high CTR at Facebook Ads. As most of you know, the main value of Facebook ad network is that you may purchase traffic worldwide at low prices. It’s not a secret that the low cost of traffic is the result of high CTR of the ads on an eCPM basis. I mean: the higher your CTR is ...
- Adsense CPC trickle down effect Hello Forum, So far I haven't cared about the CPC when writing my content. Now that my site is getting some traffic and see that my CPC is mostly between $0.01-0.20 To improve my earnings I want to target higher CPC keywords in future articles, but my KW search shows me that the traffic will be likely a lot less for those posts. Will targeting higher CPC keywords also improve the ADs and CPC for the posts that get high traffic right now but low CPC as the profile for my website changes,... Adsense CPC trickle down effect
- What is the normal CPC on Taboola? hi, I am publisher on Taboola Most of the traffic on my site comes from USA. I don't know about others but I get only 0.05$ per click. Is it possible? What is the CPC for USA traffic, I talk about publishers not Advertisers So how much you earns per click? Thanks and sorry about my English
- [Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads How to make good ads that will get a shit ton of engagements & cheap clicks on Facebook. 1) Have a sexy image. here's are examples of ads that would work well; Things to consider, the image needs to be in high resolution, the image should be like a meme (i.e describe what you're offering without needing to use words), it should grab someone's attention while... [Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads
- Buying traffic – too good to be true? Doing some mild research (I've been dabbling in arbitrage lately, so I'm new to this). I have come across some websites such as: https://growtraffic.com/ that have insanely cheap rates for traffic. They claim to redirect expired domains and do popunder ads. They say their traffic is adsense safe. I'm almost 100% certain that it is bot traffic, because it's like $0.003 per visitor, which is 10x less than anywhere I can find with a respectable network (taboola, outbrain, etc)....Buying traffic - too good to be true?