Bitcoin will continue to surge until the 10th when cboe begins selling futures. They're gonna short the shit out of it. causing a mini crash. It will slowly move back up until the 16th when CME begins trading futures, which will skyrocket btc again on the long future trades coming from CME and CBOE
Gonna be a crazy ride, have fun.
- CME Bitcoin Futures Launch – Good or Bad for… https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-bitcoin-futures-launch-possible-economic-outcomes What do you think this means for Bitcoin ? Is it possible the rise we saw so far was just manipulation and preparation for a bigger event ? Since bitcoin futures d...
- How do I attract affiliate marketers to help promote… I've designed a site that allows users to trade commodity and sports futures. Users register and fund their account immediately using Bitcoin. All trades are margined and settled in Bitcoin. My plan is to charge users $3 per trade, regardless of the size of the trade. Question for you: What kind of plan could I offer to an affiliate marketer for their services in promoting the site? My first thought would be to simply pay the AM 50% of the gross commissions for the lifetime of the... How do I attract affiliate marketers to help promote futures trading site (sports/commodities)
- TUTORIAL. How I Am Trading Cryptos And Getting… Hi guys, Today I decided to start a thread to teach about how to trade cryptocurrency in the way that 98% of the time your trades will be profitable no matter what. I saw many people are against trading and they told that it’s waste of time, energy...
- [Bitcoin Prediction] A next big move is coming I slept yesterday at 9 pm, Bitcoin was 12500$. I didn't opened my laptop till now and I enter and big surprise: bitcoin is 16k$. That literally means that if yesterday I'd buy a bitcoin i would have earned 3500$ by now! But, will it keep rising? I don't think so. First of all, are people actually buying it to use it as a currency? Most of them aren't. People are just buying Bitcoin because it is "an investment" and they probably don't even know what it really is. Gold is bought an...[Bitcoin Prediction] A next big move is coming
- 48 TODAY / 20k TODAY / 10TH YEAR / 48 today deserves a decent post. ================================ 1 - i don't advert my age on bhw but i also turned 48 today, or as the wife calls it, puberty again. with luck my midlife crisis should be in about 12 yrs time, I'm one of the lucky ones who can still pass for 30 and behave like hes half that. 2 - also hit another mile stone 20k - who would have thought it this 1 is sure to get lambasted for it, i care not. face - bothered? 3 - hard to believe I'm now into my 10th year...48 TODAY / 20k TODAY / 10TH YEAR /
- Crash ≠ Recession This is not strictly related to cryptocurrency, but applies. I have seen several mentions over the past few months in this subsection about crypto's "crash" triggering a recession. I won't get into the narrow mindedness of that, but will instead go broader. I've seen other mentions that a stock market crash would trigger a recession as well. I'm here to inform you that this is not how these things work. Stock markets, and especially crypto markets (the total of which would barely... Crash ≠ Recession