Written by swong89 on January 13, 2018
I want to buy a bunch of functional US amazon accounts.
Leave contact, I cant pm yet.
- ้้hi… Hello everyone, I'm very glad to be part of this community.
- Looking for real US amazon accounts to leave verified review Hello, I'm looking for a few people with their own US account to buy my product and leave a review that I provide. This is either a personal account that you use to buy things for yourself, or its someone elses account that will post reviews for you. I do not want fake accounts that use VPNS or gift cards. If you have one personal account and can leave only one review thats perfect. I will be planning to keep these reviews on the front page, so be sure it has no bad review history...Looking for real US amazon accounts to leave verified review
- How to rank for google locations you cant modify Luckily back in 2010 google maps scrapped a bunch of locations they had at the time, around 30 of them. I was able to claim about 20 of them because they gave the option for a phone call or email. I obviously could not do the postcard, since the client...
- a barebones Windows setup Returned to IM a while back; starting out with an old semi-functional laptop and virtually no startup capital (so getting a VPS or investing in new hardware isn't an option at the moment). I have a copy of Lubuntu installed and running for the purpose of accomplishing VPS-like things (TE with otohits and hitleaps, seedbox) if I leave the laptop on 24x7 (electricity is not a problem). Problem is, I can't get the hitleaps and otohits viewer to run on linux – the linux versions don't work and...a barebones Windows setup
- [Journey] from zero to something Why here: I'm a bit too blunt for most other people. You guys can take it. And also call me out when I mess up. So, yeah, fits well. TL;DR is I'm a cynical active duty military service member with four years left on my contract. Meaning, I have four years to create enough of an income to allow myself to leave. Been in for six and some change. Really don't like it enough to ride out another 14. However, the retirement for 20 years is pretty bitchin', so hey. I'm also a highly functional... [Journey] from zero to something
- Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto… Ethereum's founder is fed up with the immaturity of the cryptocurrency community. He threatened on Twitter Wednesday that he would leave if folks in the space don't get their act together. Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, thinks crypto is heading in the wrong direction. The 23-year-old took to Twitter on Wednesday to lament the immaturity of communities across the cryptocurrency market. He said folks in the space should understand the difference between enacting positive change...Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto community doesn't grow up