Written by iliketurtlez on November 9, 2018
- A simple guide to GDPR This is a quick guide to GDPR from my point of view (Looking at GDPR on behalf of small businesses). I am by no means an expert, but I have been studying GDPR for the past couple of weeks and I have been doing quite a bit of work in this area. What is...
- GDPR Due Diligence – Could Affect Email Marketers? Just got this in my email from my AM '' The new GDPR regulations are coming into full effect on the 25th of May which means certain preparations should already be underway. From the 24th onwards it will be illegal to send to non-compliant data. This piece of regulation is the biggest upset to the affiliate industry in a very long time and if you don’t manage it correctly it will come back to bite you. If you are an email marketer and you are sending to UK based campaigns, then you must... GDPR Due Diligence - Could Affect Email Marketers?
- How is GDPR affecting affiliates? And how to solve… I made a search for "GDPR" in all the BHW forums, and didn't find many threads, which means most of the people are unaware that, in about 2 months, our business will change forever. In particular, I'm trying to address the issues that affiliate marketers will face, that's why I decided to post in this forum in particular. I hope this thread will open your eyes and will help all of us to find a solution to comply with this new regulation. Let's start with some info:... How is GDPR affecting affiliates? And how to solve the issue?
- Possible GDPR loophole with machine learning??? With the imminent arrival or gdpr and all the bullshit its going to bring I think I've found a loophole in it with regards to special category data. Special category data includes race; ethnic origin; politics; religion; trade union membership; genetics; biometrics (where used for ID purposes); health; sex life; or sexual orientation. If you want to record it you have to ask for this data you have to jump through a tonne of extra hoops. Well... Possible GDPR loophole with machine learning???
- WordPress&GDPR Hello BHW, With all the crazy things about next hours (my e-mail inbox is full of this, even from every bank where I haev an account ), when GDPR will be activated, today I was thinking about my websites. I already have the Cookie Consent feature inst...