Written by corysdaddy on May 8, 2018
I go on there to see what's so special but it's just like any regular site to me, people talking with each other, posting weird stuffs, only difference is the AMA, other than that it's so basic. your thoughts?
- [GIVEAWAY] 500 White Label Reddit Accounts For… Title is all about. I will give 100 white label Reddit accounts for Reddit botting and Reddit upvotes for 5 members each. Rules:1) Just leave your request on this thread and I'll PM 5 members with account details myself who will get 100 accounts each.2) Do not PM. Let's...[GIVEAWAY] 500 White Label Reddit Accounts For Reddit Botting and Reddit Upvotes
- CEO Status Means Nothing: How Hype Men Are Killing… TL;DR: CEO Status Means Nothing: How Hype Men Are Killing The Concept Of Young Entrepreneurs Sherbs here, pissed and ready to rant. I recently did some reading into this flop show that was the Fyre Festival. I have never seen a public event crash and...
- Weird traffic Hey! This week is weird. I have huge keyword dance, and weird traffic. Look at this picture. Mostly I got ~300 visitors per day, but you can see two spikes where traffic went up to 1000. In 5 minutes. There is no refferer anything. Just traffic TO ALL...
- Big difference in reach when I post my link or other… Hi guys I need a help with a weird situation I am facing on Twitter ... I am building up 50 accounts and things look great, when I post tweets with links to other sites in my niche. Tweets with link to my site get 10-15x smaller reach than my other tweets. My site is pretty big, legit site and my main account (site's account) gets normal activity and reach for its size, click throughs are also ok. But the problem is with my bot accounts and my site: those links bring me literally... Big difference in reach when I post my link or other sites' link
- Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption… Created in 2009, Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency (cryptocurrency) that allows users to transfer funds anywhere, anytime. Its rapid increase in traction has inspired a generation of digital currencies, with well over 1000 in existence as of today. It currently sits at the #1 spot, having a market cap that's almost quadruple that of its biggest competitor, Ethereum. Just like Gold, there is only a finite amount...Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption & Is It in a Bubble?
- Android Apps Money – AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING)… Many of you knows but some of you don't. I am Android developer for 2011 and making money for these whole years from Google Play. I never worked anywhere else for anybody. I am just self-made man. I see that many people have questions about Google Play and making money in this industry, so I've decided to make AMA (Ask me anything) thread. (not 100%, there are rules of this AMA). I've created it to help the community. Rules: 1. Ask question in proper English, I will not reply if I... Android Apps Money - AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING) - 1 WEEK